Skip to main content

Featured

Mini's birthday gift class 3 chapter English all questions and answers

 All question and answer in class 3 subject English chapter "mini's birthday gift" Hanizon.blogspot.com Education k notes and all general knowledge k liye mere blog ko follow Karen. Hanizon.blogspot.com

Love marriage 👫

 A woman says...


I am thirty-six years old. My love was married. We were classmates and knew each other for six years. We were best friends. During our studies, we decided that after my husband gets settled in his job, we will get married with the consent of the family. 

Love marriage
Hanizon.blogspot.com
           



After my husband's job, our families met and we got married. Allah blessed us with a son.


I knew from my college days that my husband was short-tempered. They get angry quickly. But after living together, I realized that whenever they get angry, we always fight. 


I always felt that they tried to control me. Whenever there were a lot of conflicts, I would take my child and go to Mecca. My parents used to support me, and comfort me that he has considered me an abandoned person. My sisters used to talk to my husband on the phone. However, peace would be settled and I would come home. 


But we both knew that we both love each other and I never want to leave my husband. But during every quarrel, she would tell them that if I want to leave, then leave. I know that I used to say all this just to keep my ego high.


Once our argument escalated so much that he raised his hand on me for the first time and threw me out of the house. I went straight to my home. My family took me straight to the police station. My husband was arrested. The in-laws asked me to withdraw the case. My husband apologized to me and said that this will not happen in the future. I took back the case and went back to my house.


After three months, we had a fight again and I took the child as usual and went to my house. Two days later I got the news that my husband is in the hospital. 


My family suggested that there is no need for me to go to see them, but my sisters said that this is all a drama to blackmail me emotionally. He stayed in the hospital for a week. I neither went to meet nor called.


A few days later I received a divorce summons. I didn't want a divorce. I loved my husband. I didn't want to spoil my house but my ego was coming. I felt that by forbidding divorce I would become low. I called them to divorce whenever they want. I don't want to live in this hell either.


Our case was handled easily in court. My husband accepted all my demands, child custody, and expenses. They said that they are ready to accept all my words, they just want a divorce. Thus, I got divorced in July two thousand nine.


My husband got married after some time. Their children are also gone but they often come to meet my child. Take care of his every need. I get the child's expenses from the ban, but my living is also done with the same money.


I live in Mackay with my child. All my siblings are happy in their own lives. My sisters who used to tell my husband by calling themselves are now blaming me.


 I now realize that I could have saved my marriage if I had not let others down in everything. Sometimes our goodwill sinks us. I am still not saying that my husband or I were not at fault, but our quarrels were not so big that we got a divorce.


This is my request to all the couples to deal with their issues as far as possible. You have no better wish than yourself.

Popular Posts